Publications based on research from the NC4 Center are listed below.
- S. Wu, "Information Security of Wireless Networks with Full-Duplex Radios," Ph.D. dissertation, June 2021.
- Vivek Jain, Shixiong Qi and K. K. Ramakrishnan, "Fast Function Instantiation with Alternate Virtualization Approaches," Proc. IEEE International Symposium on Local and Metropolitan Area Net-works, 27th LANMAN (LANMAN 2021), July 2021.
- F. Celi, G. Baggio and F. Pasqualetti, "Distributed Learning of Optimal Controls for Linear Systems," IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Austin, TX, December 2021.
- S. Wu and Y. Hua, "Total secrecy from anti-eavesdropping channel estimation," IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, Vol. 70, pp.1088-1103, Jan 2022.
- I. Zabir, A. Swami and Y. Hua, "Secrecy Throughput of ANECE Assisted Transmission of Information in Finite Blocklength," IEEE WCNC'2022, Austin, TX, April 2022
- F. Celi and F. Pasqualetti, "Data-driven Meets Geometric Control: Zero Dynamics, Subspace Stabilization, and Malicious Attacks," IEEE Control Systems Letters, April 2022.
- H. U. Sami and B. Guler, "Over-the-air Personalized Federated Learning," IEEE Intl. Conf. on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, May 2022.
- A. Maksud and Y. Hua, "Physical Layer Encryption for UAV-to-Ground Communications," IEEE ICC'2022, Seoul, Korea, May 2022.
- I. Zabir, A. Swami and Y. Hua, "Secrecy Throughput Enhancement with ANECE and Multi-Antenna Beamforming in Finite Blocklength," IEEE ICC'2022, Seoul, Korea, May 2022.
- A. Maksud and Y. Hua, "Secret key generation by continuous encryption before quantization,'' IEEE Signal Processing Letters, Vol. 29, pp. 1497-1501, June 2022.
- Vivek Jain, Hao-Tse Chu, Shixiong Qi, Chia-An Lee, Hung-Cheng Chang, Cheng-Ying Hsieh, K. K. Ramakrishnan, and Jyh-Cheng Chen, "L25GC: a low latency 5G core network based on high-performance NFV platforms," In Proc. of the ACM SIGCOMM 2022 Conference (SIGCOMM '22), Aug. 2022
- I. Ergun, H. U. Sami and B. Guler, "Communication-Efficient Secure Aggregation for Federated Learning," IEEE Global Communications Conference (Globecom), Dec 2022.
- D. Gadginmath and V. Krishnan and F. Pasqualetti, "Direct vs Indirect Methods for Behavior-based Attack Detection," IEEE Conf. on Decision and Control, Dec 2022.
- F. Celi and G. Baggio and F. Pasqualetti, "Closed-form Estimates Of The LQR Gain From Finite Data," IEEE Conf. on Decision and Control, Dec 2022.
- Y. Hua and A. Maksud, "Continuous Encryption Functions for Security Over Networks," Signal Processing, Vol. 203, Feb. 2023.
- J.-W. Chang, M. Javaheripi, S. Hidano, and F. Koushanfar. "RoVISQ: Reduction of Video Service Quality via Adversarial Attacks on Deep Learning-based Video Compression." Annual Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS), Feb. 2023.
- Y. Hua and A. Maksud, "Secret Key Generation from MIMO Channel with or Without Reciprocity", 2023 57th Annual Conference on Information Sciences and Systems, March 2023.
Internal reports and presentations from the center are available here (password protected).